Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Got a Job

Hi,

Today is my first day working at a strip club. I'm going to be training to be a waitress tonight. It's 5:30 pm and it's time to start getting ready. This will start with a shower, toweling off, putting lotion on to keep my skin soft and then I'll put a robe on. The next step in the process is to put my makeup on... foundation, powder, blush, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and lipgloss to make my lips look extra sensual. After the makeup up, it's time to do my hair. Blowdrying and then curling or straightening my hair. I'm slow at curling hair, so this takes me 45 minutes to an hour.

God, this is boring to write about and writing doesn't even begin to describe the time and effort it takes.
On an average day, this process takes about an hour. But that doesn't include the time I take to tweeze and shape my eyebrows(Another 15-20 minutes). And then there is my morning workout. I start with 20 minutes of jumping rope and then a 2 mile run. After that, I do crunches, push ups, stair steps and stretching. It takes me 3 hours to get ready to go to work.

Just for the record, I may sound like I'm a body builder but I'm really not. I have a pretty average build, I think. I'm 5'2 120 lbs and I've got curves. Oh, I'm blonde by the way. And yes, it is dyed. It's naturally a dark blonde/light brown but I've dyed it to a much lighter shade.

Okay. It's 5:47. I really have to stop writing and start getting ready. Otherwise, I may not be ready to leave for work at 8 pm.

~Ani


No comments:

Post a Comment