Thursday, March 21, 2013

First Night


Hi,

First night at the strip club. I made 50 in tips. I gave 8 to the bartender. I'm not sure if that was enough or if I should have given more. I'm going to have to look up how much to tip out a bartender. 

Fun Fact: Alcohol is illegal in my state's strip clubs. So, we only serve soda and Redbull. I'm not sure what the point of a bartender is when you are only serving coke products. I'm guessing it's just another excuse to have another scantily clad beautiful woman in the room. 


One guy grabbed my ass and told me that I had an ass that black men like. I'm not going to lie, I actually liked it. And I'm embarrassed to admit it but it felt good to be admired. Even if it was also somewhat sleazy and cheap. Another man, took my hand and told me that I was absolutely gorgeous. There were other men who tried to flirt with me and talk with me but  honestly, I really wasn't interested in flirting with anyone who wasn't going to tip. I'm not at a bar to flirt for free. I'm at work and I need to make money to pay off my huge student loans. Seriously, though, I have to come up with 250 bucks in about a week to pay off one of my students loans. I'm hoping I can make enough money to make the payment on time. 

Some of the men barely acknowledged my presence though. Early in the night, there were two middle aged business men who came in and looked incredibly uncomfortable when I asked them if they would like something to drink. One of them looked at me and did a double take. I swear I could hear him thinking "She looks like she is my daughters age". 
They tried to ignore me for the rest of the night. I'm guessing it is slightly uncomfortable to enjoy a strip show and lap dance when a girl who reminds you of your daughter is near by. Still, that uncomfortable business guy gave me a huge tip. I am not sure if he actually was impressed with my service or if he was trying to ease his conscience in some way. 

Anyway, it's past noon, I've just woken up and it's time to make some coffee and then go for a run.

~Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment